Sunday 8 May 2016

Published 01:24 by with 0 comment

NS Reddy


My greates passion as cinematographer is to create imagery some thing up in 
film story
My style is best described as emotional and atmospheric brought to screen with specific 
and continued emphasis on Light & Shades while capturing images
My goal is to make things beautiful. Regardless of subject matter, distilling and bringing out 
inner beauty in a simple, elegant manner what I do best. Add a healthy dose of curiosity, 
plenty of ingenuity and a desire to get messy in the process, and you have what drives myself
and my creative endeavors.
Born in guntur dist in a.p,.BROUGHT UP IN HYDERABD AND OPERATES ALL MY
PROFESSIONAL WORKS FROM HYDERABAD
My journey started as Asistant
Cameraman to Late Mr.V.S.R.Swamy one of the
ace cameraman for Southern Films, spent around 2years working with him, and moved out
with my senior mr.Ram Prasad who is now one of the Top Cameraman of Telugu Films. asisted
to him as
chief assistant cameraman for about 2years.
I acquired Theoretical Knowledge of Film Making with assistance of American Conciliate
(library) Chennai.They provided me literature, technical books, & demo films. where i use spent
about 5 to 6hours a day for months, Practical and Location based experience from both cinematographers while assisting them.
use to attend shoots of other top Cinematographers when ever possible.
I had my hands on all Film Cameras like ARRIFLEX 2C to ARRIFLEX 435.
Digital Formats like High Band to P2(HDD) cameras, also working with Full H.D.Cameras designed for
Theaterical Releases.
My services to enthuasit Film Makers who are new work flow by supporting them
with production, editing to final output of the project
for global clients and start ups alike, and I feel like I've only just begun. I look
forward to new challenges, new directions and new coastlines. Let's collaborate and
make things

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment